Wednesday 20 August 2014

Hello people!

This is my first blog and i will keep it simple for now.

In this blog i will be posting stuff related to runescape. Things like quest guides, skill guides or even money making guides. But mostly i will post my videos because i really like making those.I like making funny videos but of course i need a lot of practice. Also i really struggle with my English so i hope that i will improve at it. Of course its embarrassing for me to talk to myself and think which word should i say or how to pronounce it, but hey i find it funny too. It will be really funny to watch these posts after few years. And i'm all about fun in life :) 
So here i go my first runescape commentary thing/introduction kinda. For just a warm up ;)




I appreciate any criticism so feel free to do that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment